Complaints Process

Complaints about the ACCS can be made to the Senior Conciliation Officer (SCO) in writing. Complaints may be made by telephone but the SCO will require these complaints to be made in writing by hardcopy or softcopy for ease of investigation. Please see attached document for further information on the ACCS complaints process.

Please send complaints to the attention of:The Senior Conciliation Officer
GPO Box 251
Melbourne 3001